Most people who play the lottery have no idea how to use a lottery system. Winners will tell you that lottery systems do work because that's how they play their numbers. There's very little luck involved.
It takes some skill to put one together. Anyone can do it, if they know how. Most lottery players pick random numbers making the odds high. If you were to win the lottery on random numbers, it would be luck, but it rarely happens. Winners handicap their numbers and they play at certain times on certain days
- Use the past 10 games of the lottery you want to play. Look at the pattern for hot numbers (the most drawn) and the cold numbers (seldom drawn or not at all).
- Write down how many times each number has come up. Use the ones that have hit the most and two cold numbers that have seldom come up. Only if they came up close together. Never use cold numbers that haven't come up in the past 10 draws.
- Never use random numbers, such as birthdays, holidays or anniversaries. Many people play these numbers, and if you were lucky enough to win on these numbers, you'd split a prize with several other people.
- Never use numbers in sequence such as 34-35-36-37 or 5-7-9-11. Those seldom come up but it takes a lifetime.
- People make patterns on their card thinking it's a good way to win such as diagonal, across or down the card. The odds are against you playing numbers this way.
- Never use quick pick ( computer-generated numbers) Every lottery winner will tell you they didn't win use quick pick.
- Some people will play the same numbers for a while and then change them. About the time they do, their numbers come up. Once you've handicapped your numbers and picked them, don't change them.
- Stick to a budget. If you can only play three cards, don't play more. If you can only play once a week, don't play twice. Some people put their system together spending $200 but can't play any more because they exhausted their paycheck. Only play what you can afford, but play consistently.
- Don't make a mistake when wheeling your numbers. If you do, the system won't work. You've got to be precise and play the numbers you've chosen which is your wheel. There are free wheeling systems online.
- Don't use a wheeling system that covers many numbers. Only use one when other players are involved. Make sure it's one you can play consistently.
Don't waste your money playing the lottery until you check into the Silver Lotto System. It has worked for many people and can work for you too. Stop losing and start winning today. CLICK HERE to read many testimonials, learn about the Silver Lotto System and Download the Free Lottery Secrets Guide (No email is required.)Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Katty_Dicus